Fest kicks off Sunday morning at 10:00 a.m. with a VIP Industry Preview Hour.
Here’s your chance to network with the finest growers, producers and makers in the area.
Support our local food system and get inspired by engaging with 130+ of region’s best farmers and food artisans on April 10. We want YOU to find your new favorite vendors at this year’s event. Join us for VIP & Industry Preview Hour at 10am to beat the crowds — or join us for the main event until 4pm and check in with our Food & Beverage Industry Concierge Team for tips on making the most of your PF3 experience.
At PF3 you can:
- Network and establish relationships with vendors who fit your business.
- Get tips and support on local sourcing from Fair Food’s Wholesale Concierge team.
- Check out our Pro Series of chef-centric demos throughout the day.
New this year:
- Curd Convention: Our first annual local cheese festival within PF3, hosted by Aimee Olexy.
- Grain Station: Learn about the expansion of locally grown and milled grains, and how to incorporate them in your bread program.
- Coffee Collective: A celebration of our city’s vibrant and fast-growing coffee culture.
- Sign up for a guided tour of PF3 tailored to food industry professionals and wholesale buyers each hour starting at 10:30.