Here’s your chance to network with the finest growers, producers and makers in the area!
Support our local food system and get inspired by engaging with 160+ of region’s best farmers and food artisans on April 8th, 2017. We want YOU to find your new favorite vendors at this year’s event. Join us for VIP & Industry Preview Hour at 10am to beat the crowds — or join us for the main event until 4pm and check in with our Food & Beverage Industry Concierge Team for tips on making the most of your PF3 experience.
At PF3 you can:
- Network and establish relationships with vendors who fit your business.
- Get inspired about new local products and producers.
- Check out our Pro Series of chef-centric demos throughout the day.
- Meet several local food distributors that deliver to your door.
Highlights this year:
- Curd Convention: Our 2nd annual local cheese festival within PF3, hosted by Aimee Olexy.
- The Master Class with Emilio Mignucci, Third generation owner of Di Bruno Bros. At 10:30, Emilio will help you find new cheeses to fall in love with, discuss new ideas and happenings in cheese, and experiment with pairings and condiments that you may not have dreamed up on your own. All condiments will be from vendors at Philly Farm and Food Fest, so you can go home with your favorite pairing! This class is perfect for amateurs, professionals, locavores and even young cheese fanatics looking to expand their cheese knowledge.
- PA Cider: Taste all the new PA ciders in the Local Libations Lounge
- Whole Hog Butchery with Heather Thomason of Primal Meats and Brooks Miller of North Mountain Pastures. At 12:35, Heather Thomason from Primal Supply Meats demonstrates how to break down a Whole Hog, whole-hog anatomy, as well as some great cuts for cooking. Alongside Heather, Brooks Miller of North Mountain Pastures discusses his family farming practices, diversity of his farm, and the relationship with Primal Supply Meats.