The UDairy Creamery is a non-profit entity of the University of Delaware and College of Agriculture and Natural Resources (CANR). It was built with the mission of educating our students about the principles of dairy production, food science and safety, environmentally sound agriculture, business management and finance, and – perhaps most important – how we can sustain agriculture in the face of land use change by incorporating all of these principles into a modern dairy farm. A by-product of this education is our delicious home-made ice cream and we also serve as the retail outlet for other CANR farm raised products including fresh produce, honey, beef, and wool blankets & skeins.
- Kids Can Learn Local & Sustainable for FREE at PF3
- Chad Butters of Eight Oaks Distillery Spills on Milestones, Best Cocktails, and Applejack
- Getting the Gelato Scoop from Real Deal Maker, Vincenzo Tettamanti
- PA Farm Stay: Where Memorable Vacations & Knowing Your Farmer Meet
- Eat for Change at Chipotle on Thursday, February 23 (PLUS A TICKET GIVEAWAY)