We couldn’t find the type of bread that we wanted to eat anywhere in Philadelphia, so we decided to figure out how to bake it ourselves. Our founder, Pete Merzbacher, had worked in agriculture and dabbled in the food industry, but he was new to the world of baking. After much trial and error and with the help of others, Philly Bread came to be in this fair town of Philadelphia. Now that we have been at it for a few years and we know that we have the hang of it, we have expanded our products beyond our flagship Philly Muffin. We currently offer a complete line of bread including Muffins, Bagels, Baguettes, Burger Buns, Pullman Loaves, Focaccia, and Ciabatta.
- Kids Can Learn Local & Sustainable for FREE at PF3
- Chad Butters of Eight Oaks Distillery Spills on Milestones, Best Cocktails, and Applejack
- Getting the Gelato Scoop from Real Deal Maker, Vincenzo Tettamanti
- PA Farm Stay: Where Memorable Vacations & Knowing Your Farmer Meet
- Eat for Change at Chipotle on Thursday, February 23 (PLUS A TICKET GIVEAWAY)