Lancaster East Side Market creates opportunities in our community by promoting local economic development through the support of local production of agricultural and specialty products as well as building community through promotion of music, the arts, and family-friendly activities. Located in Musser Park, East Side Market is Lancaster’s only open-air farmers’ market and operates from May-October every year.
- Kids Can Learn Local & Sustainable for FREE at PF3
- Chad Butters of Eight Oaks Distillery Spills on Milestones, Best Cocktails, and Applejack
- Getting the Gelato Scoop from Real Deal Maker, Vincenzo Tettamanti
- PA Farm Stay: Where Memorable Vacations & Knowing Your Farmer Meet
- Eat for Change at Chipotle on Thursday, February 23 (PLUS A TICKET GIVEAWAY)