Our farm is home to creatures tame and wild, of two legs and four. We produce memories, understanding of the unspoken, connection with life beyond sidewalks and streetlights, unplugged options for hands and minds, questions and answers, dirty clothes, tired legs and smiling faces, wonderment, a quiet place to sit, listen, watch, discover and learn, a new sense of self.
- Kids Can Learn Local & Sustainable for FREE at PF3
- Chad Butters of Eight Oaks Distillery Spills on Milestones, Best Cocktails, and Applejack
- Getting the Gelato Scoop from Real Deal Maker, Vincenzo Tettamanti
- PA Farm Stay: Where Memorable Vacations & Knowing Your Farmer Meet
- Eat for Change at Chipotle on Thursday, February 23 (PLUS A TICKET GIVEAWAY)