Thank you for being a part of the 2016 Philly Farm & Food Fest. We’re looking forward to seeing you on April 10. Please review the following To-Do list. If any of the action items listed below apply to you please attend to them as soon as possible to facilitate a successful event.
Exhibitor To-Do List
- It is MANDATORY that all food vendors (including eggs, honey, baked goods, etc.) who wish to sample and/or sell complete a Department of Health Philly Farm & Food Fest Special Events Application.
- Please refer to the Department of Health’s Safe Food Handling Guidelines in advance of the event.
- Note that you will be assigned a load-in time via email closer to the date of the event.
Neither Philly Farm and Food Fest, Fair Food nor Kitchen Table Consultants are responsible for any losses in sales or inventory due to weather or other incident.
Required Vendor Practices
Load in and Set up
- An 8 ft table and 2 chairs will be supplied by Philly Farm & Food Fest event staff for each vendor. Vendors must supply any other materials necessary for their booths.
- Each exhibitor may bring 2 additional staff free of charge. Each additional person at your booth will need to purchase a ticket to the event.
- Each vendor will be given a specific load-in time to arrive for set-up. Because of limited loading dock access, vendors who miss their load-in time will need to wait for the next available load-in slot. Please be on time!
- Set up must be completed and vehicles removed from festival area by 9:30 am on event day. You can pay to park at public parking lots nearby.
Booth Standard Practices
- Each vendor must have a sign plainly visible identifying the farm/company and location. Signs must be tabletop or floor signs—no hanging signs are permitted in show.
- Each vendor must have prices of each product listed, either on master sign or on each commodity unit (bag, box, crate, etc.). These prices must be exhibited before sale time.
- Produce must be sold by the count, weight, bunch in legally accepted containers. All other containers must identify the net weight of the contents.
- No break down of your display may begin before 4 pm.
- All vendor spaces must be staffed at all times during the event.
- All products must have been produced in PA, NJ, DE, MD, or NY by the seller.
- The Vendor must be an active owner/operator of the business and may not operate under a franchise agreement.
- No commercially manufactured craft products will be permitted.
- Philly Farm & Food Fest event managers have the authority to have products removed that are not fresh or of good quality.
- Philly Farm & Food Fest reserves the right to deny participation to a vendor who displays inappropriate items for this event.
- Vendor tables will be set up according to the map prepared in advance by Philly Farm & Food Fest staff.
- Each seller is responsible for maintaining a clean and neat sales area and work area.
- Each seller is responsible for thoroughly cleaning their booth area when finished for the day. Trash removal is the vendor’s responsibility.
Food, Water, Power
- Electricity (220 or 110) is available for an additional fee and must be reserved and paid for in advance of the event.
- No generators please. The Convention Center does not allow their use during this show.
- Ice is not available.
- No running water is available in the exhibit hall.
- Philly Farm & Food Fest will provide access to temporary hand washing stations for vendors sampling food.
- No concessions (food or beverage) are available. Please bring lunch, snacks, and beverages to consume to during the show. Bring your own drinking water.
The Philly Farm & Food Fest event will take place, rain or shine. Because of the advance fees required for this event, no refunds can be given to vendors who cancel less than 30 days before the event.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at info[at]phillyfarmfest[dot]org.
Are you driving to Philly Farm Fest? Make trip planning easier by booking your guaranteed parking spot with our official parking partner, Parking Panda. Select the date(s)/time you need parking and compare prices and distance of many lots and garages near the Pennsylvania Convention Center! Book now and your space at the chosen facility is 100% guaranteed!
**Exclusive Partner Offer: Use Code PFFEXHIBITOR at checkout for 10% off your first reservation**